Shark tank sizes

According to the admin -
To prevent spam/trolls etc he only allows people in that are visibly in the hobby or industry. So if your privacy settings prevent them from seeing something related to fish tanks... You likely won't be accepted unless you message them.

According to the admin -
To prevent spam/trolls etc he only allows people in that are visibly in the hobby or industry. So if your privacy settings prevent them from seeing something related to fish tanks... You likely won't be accepted unless you message them.

Ah, makes sense. My profile pic is a Blueline Trigger, and my cover page is a Sea Turtle.

According to the admin -

Believe me I get it

I wasn't really concerned with you getting it. It was a message for CONSPICILLUM and kangadrew. Not everything is about you Dmorty.

Seems that you have a attitude problem:thumbsup: Doesn't bother me in the least bit though. your right this has nothing to do with me, he asked for advise and I told him the best people to get it from. you for some reason got all **** hurt about me saying that about the FB group

well that was unnecessary..

Anywho, that 300g stock tank seems like a cool idea for fish. Having a smaller one for what they are actually used for, watering animals, conceptually I didn't picture just how big one was until I just looked it up haha. Basically a shallow 5x5 pool. Pretty cool.

Seems that you have a attitude problem:thumbsup: Doesn't bother me in the least bit though. your right this has nothing to do with me, he asked for advise and I told him the best people to get it from. you for some reason got all **** hurt about me saying that about the FB group

I have the attitude problem? You dismissed an extremely helpful group because one person had an issue getting in. You seem to be the one hurt because I didn't take kindly to your snarky responses. I agree that alprazo is definitely a very helpful resource... that doesn't mean that the OP shouldn't join the fb group and should not get the attention they deserve when they have had issues getting in.

Back