Show me your awesome nano Aquascape!

Here is my BC29 when I put it up 9 months ago.

DSC_9434.jpg

Heres my 17 gal:

My most important lesson is: less rock = more space for corals :lmao:

DSC_3087Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous tanks. It's so amazing to see that even in nano tanks, there are endless possibilities when it comes to aquascape. This is inspiring me to actually put a good deal of thought into my scape. BTW, does anyone know whether you can just use regular super glue to glue rock pieces together? Thanks guys, i hope we can keep this thread going!

Dont use metal! It will eventually rust

If you start with dry rock it will be easier to put pieces together. When i have dry rock i use the combination of superglue/epoxy/superglue. I find this combination to be pretty strong

If the structure is heavy and you still feel unsure about the epoxy super mix you could drill a hole trough the rock and put a fiberglass rod in it to hold the rock structure upright. I say fiberglass because it doesn't bend as much as acrylic

I almost forgot, zipties work wonders too!

Here is my 20g long. Aquascaped using 2- 2lb rocks and 1- .75lb rock, and the wall. Using the smaller rocks up front leaving lots of open space with the large wall makes the tank seem much larger than it is.

IMG_2218.jpg

Here is my 20g long. Aquascaped using 2- 2lb rocks and 1- .75lb rock, and the wall. Using the smaller rocks up front leaving lots of open space with the large wall makes the tank seem much larger than it is.

IMG_2218.jpg

Very nice.

Do you have a build?

Back