Show Me Your Triggers!

flameangel- nice selection of fish. Did you purchase the mag. foxface as a pair or did you pair them yourself?

Thanks. I bought them about 3.5 weeks apart in hope of pairing them I think was May 2010. So far they've their moments but for the most part they are good.

I had a 5" Clown Trigger with my 6" Black Volitan with no issues at all.
Also had a Niger and Picasso in there as well.............love triggers.
That was in my 150 tank, years ago.

Steve

when i had mine he used to spit water out of the tank at me ... kinda funny till he would hit ya in the eye.... also he would eat right out of my hand.. pic is my avitar... btw it is a clown trigger

happyjack, love your lunula...where did you get? and how big when you bought? was that the lunula from dd a while back?

happyjack, love your lunula...where did you get? and how big when you bought? was that the lunula from dd a while back?

Thank you very much .That is my favorite fish.I got it from Ny aquatics.they have great fish and mike is a great guy .The Lunula was about 10 inches when i recieved it and it hasn't grown in my care.Right now I have 5 triggers in a 360 gallon tank with no aggresion towards each other so far the only issue I have had is that one of the triggers (I believe the fuscus but can't prove it) nipped the antenna off my hawaiian dragon eel and it perished

thought he looked familiar...michael is a great guy and gets great livestock....keep posting pics...good luck!

6254338860_74cae70b2e.jpg

6252213648_8fe9c75070.jpg

here are a few more a Kiri and Fuscus

Back