89415731890_8492.jpg

84019994667_8492.jpg

03608483647_8492.jpg

55179202390_8492.jpg

Very nice Corbet. Here's a couple of my 380g

380g2.jpg
[/IMG]

380g.jpg

I've got a nice frontosa tank as well. I'll try to throw some pics on here later. Both of these tanks are built in the wall.

Last edited:
Sweet Corbet. It's great to see another zoa freak around :)

Jason I didn't get a chance to post in your thread the other day but the tank is looking great. I agree with Terry I like the center rock island.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I've changed it around a little bit. I added more rock to the mound. It almost touches the surface now.

Are those Burundi's Corbet?

Wow!

Wow!

Good stuff guys. :thumbsup:

Corbet - your tank looks great! You have done wonders with the rock work. An interesting and attractive design with all the caves - very very nice. What approach did you use to arrange that structure (well placed zipties)?

Jason - you already know I'm a big fan of your 380! :)

crabfan thanks for the compliments. My aquascaping is just stacked rock nothing else. I have some very large pieces on the bottom and very nicely shaped pieces, worked out very well i like it alot, i am glad you like it also. I love the flat piece in the upper left hand side, i use it as a frag rack or anytime i do minor aquascaping it serves as a place to put coral without putting it on other coral, it also doubles as a nice cave.

your ghost tank looks much better than mine!

I love to see FW tanks w/plants!!! Not enough of em locally!

Back