Show us your Sweetest Soft Corals!

It has been a few years since I've had a tank up, but this was my 75g softie reef at its best in 2010.

Attachments

• 1-15-10fts.jpg
    1-15-10fts.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 24
That is the most Xenia I have ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kind of just took over. I could t or wouldn't fight it anymore so I just let it do it's thing. The clowns constantly breed and the fish are all really healthy. In the end, that's all I want. Healthy fish go a long way.

It kind of just took over. I could t or wouldn't fight it anymore so I just let it do it's thing. The clowns constantly breed and the fish are all really healthy. In the end, that's all I want. Healthy fish go a long way.

I think it's really cool. I have some
Xenia in my smaller tank and
Hope it will look like that someday.

Can we get a full tank shot?

I picked this up at my LFS

What is it and can someone tell me does it like a lot or a little light/flow?

68f830f2debc066ef83a6b5ea47c89da.jpg

Looks like palys to me or maybe zoas. You can keep them on the sand or move them up. Depends on your lights. You don’t want to fry them, but most can be happy low and mid tank and even top if the lights aren’t harsh.

Anyone have a softie/lps only system? If so please post pics! Having a 225 built and can't figure out if I want a heavy sps tank, softie/lps tank with only several xlarge colonies of softies and lps or even a FOWLR system. Talk about one exteme to the other haha I know! Thanks!

Back