Shrimp larva (hermit crab?)

ThRoewer

Last night I noticed some larva swimming in my tank. I switched of the pumps and was able to catch a few. At first when I discovered them I thought it might have been larva from my goby pair but a closer look and the way they were swimming reveled that they were shrimp larva that look like mini Mysis.

I have 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemai, a pair Stenopus tenuirostris, a pair of Alpheus randalli and a whole bunch of hermit crabs of at least two, if not three species.

I know the larva of Lysmata and Stenopus species (tried to raise them in the 1980s with little success) and those are way less develop at hatch.
And it can't be the Alpheus since I only added the female last Friday and then she didn't have eggs.
So it can only be one of the hermit crabs.

I have cultures of brachionus, tigger pods and all kind of other plankton down to 25µm or smaller. I also have a culture of nannochloropsis. So food shouldn't be a big problem
For now I gave them a good load of brachionus.

Has anybody ever tried raising hermit crab larva and knows how difficult it is and how long it takes for them to leave the plankton stage?

Back