sirrealism

laserjim

Another Day In Paradise
Hey Buddy, Thinking about throwing my carpet nem in my main display tank. Have you had any problems with yours eating fish? I know they are know too at times. I have a purple tang in there that I've grown attached too. Would hate to see him get ate. Don't the fish know to stay away, for the most part ?

They do put they are clumsy at times and hit it and they don't need to get ate by it they can just get stung and die ... my blue carpet nem has killed at least 5 fish

Gobies
Flame hawk
Long nose hawk
Magnificent fox face

To name a few .... and most of them didn't get ate they were stung (some severely) and usually die within an hour

Kinda one of those risks ya take but established fish never usually run into it, its always the new comers

Yeah, That's what I figured. I want to take the tank he's in down. May just have to get rid of him.

Yes I did. This one even eat his 2 sadle back clowns that had been with him for over a year. Then again I have had carpets that never touched a fish. Most of the time if it a pair of larger clowns they will keep other fish away but like Postal said its always a gamble

Back