Sixline??

nUgZ

I need to get a Sixline at least for a little while to take care of some excess bristleworms as well as some amphipods and copepods. I was wondering if it would pose a threat to my Porcelain crab or my pistol shrimp??

Not in my experience....

I kept all three together in a 24g. However I ultimately removed the SLW due to aggressivness to any new fish additions...

This seems to be common with most SLW keepers IMO

I have a Trimma tevegae that I've had in the tank for over 7 months. It is full grown at about 1". Do you think a Sixline would harm him?? I'm also wanting to get a very small YWG to pair up with the pistol. Should I be worried about him and the Sixline as well??

I'm unfamiliar with the Trimma... Maybe somebody else can speak

My first thought is it probably would not bother him (at least at first), since he is already established in the tank. I only had problems with new comers. My SLW and True Perc. were eating buddies and didn't bother each other, but they were added within a couple weeks of each other.

The YWG may be alright as well. If he can make it down to a cave and especially if he pairs up with the pistol. My main concern would be with adding open water swimmers after the SLW establishes his home!

A bit of an off subject, but I've heard Leopard wrasse are a little less aggressive than sixlines and they eat any flatworms or pyramide snails just like sixlines. IMO I think they are better looking also.

I highly doubt the six line wrass would mass with your pistol shrimp or your crab, but then again you might get one that will just watch him closely.

Back