Skimmer and avast kalk reactor for sale

Dapg8gt

sea side aquatics CS2 skimmer for sale.. used for about a year excellent condition super quiet and pulls some serious poop. I'd say Heavily stocked 120g would be the max for efficiency asking $250

info here same as the CS8 (SeaSide Aquatics CS2 Cone Skimmer - SSA CS2

SeaSide Aquatics SSA CS2 Cone Skimmer is capable of handling up to 230 gallons and is powered by a Sicce PSK-1000 Pump. Sea Side Aquatics Skimmers are very well built with a great pump. The SSA CS2 skimmer has the PSK-1000 pump and is a very efficent and has a great draw for air pull.

Model: SSA CS2
Needle wheel protein skimmer
Reactor room: Cone
Pump: Sicce Syncra PSK-1000
Pump power: 110V, 60Hz, 60Watts
Capability: 230G Water
Air intake: 780L/H
Product size: 11” * 9” * 21”)
Still need to clean the cup but the body just got a vinegar bath and is squeaky clean =)

Avast k1 kalk reactor.. Literally built it and used it for 2 weeks but went back to 2 part.. Bought less than 6 months ago and in like new condition (literally) paid $170 shipped asking $120..

Buy both for $350 =)

Pm is best not into trades right now I'm looking for cash for upgrades.. Prices are pretty good as is but somewhat negotiable thanks for looking.

sea side aquatics CS2 skimmer for sale.. used for about a year excellent condition super quiet and pulls some serious poop. I'd say Heavily stocked 120g would be the max for efficiency asking $250

info here same as the CS8 (SeaSide Aquatics CS2 Cone Skimmer - SSA CS2

SeaSide Aquatics SSA CS2 Cone Skimmer is capable of handling up to 230 gallons and is powered by a Sicce PSK-1000 Pump. Sea Side Aquatics Skimmers are very well built with a great pump. The SSA CS2 skimmer has the PSK-1000 pump and is a very efficent and has a great draw for air pull.

Model: SSA CS2
Needle wheel protein skimmer
Reactor room: Cone
Pump: Sicce Syncra PSK-1000
Pump power: 110V, 60Hz, 60Watts
Capability: 230G Water
Air intake: 780L/H
Product size: 11" * 9" * 21")
Still need to clean the cup but the body just got a vinegar bath and is squeaky clean =)

Avast k1 kalk reactor.. Literally built it and used it for 2 weeks but went back to 2 part.. Bought less than 6 months ago and in like new condition (literally) paid $170 shipped asking $120..

Buy both for $350 =)

Pm is best not into trades right now I'm looking for cash for upgrades.. Prices are pretty good as is but somewhat negotiable thanks for looking.

Skimmer is supposed to be $200 not $250..total price for both would be $300..it was late lol and my thought process was way off lol.

Skimmer sold thanks Dan..

The avast is a kalk stirrer not really a typical reactor so I'm wishing I put that in the title vs reactor because plain and simply they are way better as a stirrer vs a reactor.. It's obo within reason I paid about $170 new and because it's basically new and had 1 cup of kalk total in it lol..

Avast k1 kalk stirrer price drop

Avast k1 kalk stirrer price drop

Bumping this up to the top kalk stirrer price drop to $110. Just realized another use for it if it doesn't sell at this price I'll modify the stirrer motor into a swabbie with some parts from avast since it's basically the same thing =)..

Back