skimmer help

saltwater6900

i just got a coralife ss 125 and i hooked everything up how thw directions said and it will not suck air. i have tryed everything blowing in it just leting it sit and im not sure y it will not start. there are no kinks plugs or anything in the vintari thing but idk what is going on can any 1 help me thanks

well i got it to work idk how i just beat it on the glass and it started but now i have many micro bubbles in the tank idk how to work the bubble defuser box

I had the 65 and its designed so the return just dumps the water in the defuser box, and you have the defuser box mounted to the side of the glass (sump/tank).

that is how i have it and there are bubbles everywere i really cant see into my tank it is bad i have been tryiong everyting i could find to do

Do you have a bubble trap in your sump? Something like this.

IMG_6650.jpg

(edit) Ah, you dont have your sump hooked up yet do you.. I forgot. When you do, make sure you have one.

As for right now the only thing I could think of is placing a scratch pad where the water spills back into the tank, it probably wont cure it but it might help.

Back