Skimz SM252 Eden ES5000 pump replacement

ravedood

This skimmer uses two recirculation pumps. I need one replacement but apparently they are impossible to find. This is really disappointing considering that this skimmer was about $850. I was wondering if anyone has had luck retrofitting another brand pump to this skimmer. If so, which pump and what plumbing parts did you use. Open to any suggestions.

Check with BRS on this. I had to replace one of mine on the same skimmer and they sent me a different pump than original and it works great.

I checked with them but they said they couldn't help me. I found a company in Singapore that sell the exact same one plus the venturi injector I needed. It all came out to about $230 with shipping. Let's hope I receive it soon. Thanks guys.

I checked with them but they said they couldn't help me. I found a company in Singapore that sell the exact same one plus the venturi injector I needed. It all came out to about $230 with shipping. Let's hope I receive it soon. Thanks guys.
Can you send me a link for where you found your replacement? One of my ES5000 just kicked the bucket in my SM251. Sorry for the late reply and digging up an old thread!

Back