SLASH Poker Run! Sunday, July 22nd, Northwest Metro Area

Re: SLASH Poker Run! Sunday, July 22nd, Northwest Metro Area

Most of a frag kit lol. Just out of curiosity. Where was that kit from? I was gonna order one off brs. Just wanna compare.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk.

Nick,

Thanks for all the effort you put into this. Was a really cool concept and the turnout seemed good too.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to everybody involved in making this happen. I say make this a yearly event. My nephew asked whens the next one.

It's official I'm 2 tools short of a basic frag kit :hmm3:

Great times, tanks and people. Thanks to everybody that let us into their homes and see some amazing tanks!

pocker run

pocker run

I'd like to say special thanks to Nick and his wife, for putting this all together. SLASH must definitely do this on a yearly bases. I hope everyone enjoyed coming over to my house to see my tank. I hope it was worth wild to see.

I would definitely like to go back to Tradewinds house next year. He just got started, but set up a tank with all the highest end equipment you can buy. I bet next year his tank will be the bomb.

To all SLASHer's that did not come. You missed out on some beautiful tanks.

Sounds like we missed a fun one! Unfortunately I had forgot my wife's golf tournament was yesterday and today. I tee off in 10 minutes at 103 degrees, should be fun regardless.

Rackman
7626483780_c7c1491f76_b.jpg

i have never been able to get all 6 fish in one pic, you did it without even trying, nice job mrs reeferhead

I'd like to say special thanks to Nick and his wife, for putting this all together. SLASH must definitely do this on a yearly bases. I hope everyone enjoyed coming over to my house to see my tank. I hope it was worth wild to see.

I would definitely like to go back to Tradewinds house next year. He just got started, but set up a tank with all the highest end equipment you can buy. I bet next year his tank will be the bomb.

To all SLASHer's that did not come. You missed out on some beautiful tanks.
Thanks, but knowledge will be the true key to a healthy tank.

I want to thank Nick and Beth for orchestrating the perfect poker run. Which is nothing without all our gracious host. :beer: Thanks to all of you. If you missed this one don't miss the next one because you will see there are a lot of ways to put together a system and this is a good way to get some great ideas. Can't wait for the next one. :thumbsup:

i have never been able to get all 6 fish in one pic, you did it without even trying, nice job mrs reeferhead

:lol: awesome :thumbsup: I'll let Beth know.

I wanna thank Tradewinds again for giving us the idea and the rest of the BOD for helping to iron out the details. Its cool ideas like this that keep things fresh and interest in the club high. We're always looking for ideas and suggestions to help make the club more awesomer :hmm5: so everyone please keep them coming!

Back