So you want to know about lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash,
I agree. MUCH more demand for an eletronic 400W ballast. Blueline is introducing one this month and it will sell big, I would bet.

I think the tune knob is a great way to go, when can I get one with this?

If not, are you saying if I buy the Iwasaki 250W MH ballast and want to switch to 10K's down the road there would be a charge? How much? There is a new Aqualine Bushke 250W 10K bulb that is supposed to be great.

thanks,

elvis

[This message has been edited by elvisdoc (edited 12-04-1999).]

Andy,
"I find it hard to believe there's still a doubt about our VHO ballasts abilities with NO lamps." Excuse me for being a beginner amongst all these experts when it comes to lighting and for not being familiar with your products. I think what I was really wanting to know is if an NO lamp running on the Icecap VHO ballast puts out the same amount of heat (and light) as a VHO bulb would.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Robert

Andy,

Regarding the knob you mentioned, personally I would not be very interested in a 175/250 watt ballast.

I would be very interested in a ballast that could be user adjusted to a specific bulb. Just turn a knob to a specific setting for a specfic bulb. I don't know if this is possible but, I'm purchasing my third set of Advance ballasts. I had M80's switched to M58's and now I just bought H37's.

ttyl,
KW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back