Some big stuff need out of the way for Christmas to keep PEACE on Earth:)

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
I have 4 items for sale and can add pictures tonight. The first 2 items I will not ship the last two I will.

First up I just replaced my RODI in the new fish room as I wanted all shinny and new equipment. I have a Air Water Ice Typhoon 3 with TDS meter, Auto shut off, and a 6th stage that is a second DI stage. The filters were changed 3 months ago and will make 0 TDS for at least 500 more gallons maybe more. Has some surface rust on the bracket, but works just fine. $60

The second item up is a frag tank 24" x 24" x 12" glass tank with Glass Boxes drilled in overflow box installed. No stand and needs to be cleaned, but no scratches and works just fine. $60

Third up is a 6 bulb Power Module 24" with bulbs, just purchased a new power supply and the light is clean. I do not remember how much time is on bulbs but they work. $275 local or $325 shipped

Forth and last I have a 8 bulb 48" T5HO tekk fixture new in the box, that I do not end up needing. $200 pick up or $250 shipped

I also have a thread going in the National section with a few other items still available. Trying to make room for the new years and I have off all next week and the 400 will be wet for the new years.

Merry Christmas my friends!

Cody come pick up your new fish tank stand or it is going to disapear! This weekend please, as my Peace on Earth reference is Big Mama:)

Scott I sent you a text. Let me know what's a good day so I could come by for my Christmas gift. The one we talked about this week. Thx

Scott I remember reading you had a geissman 24" halide fixture if you ever decide to sell that bad boy let me know!

Other then that free bump hahah

Answers, pictures, and Frag Tank is gone and the trash man needs 20 bucks Cody!

Josh I love the Geisman and I am going to move it from the Elos to my new system. It will be the light over my LPS/Coral Quarantine I ordered from Lemar.

Robert no texts, sure you sent to my number? I have one of your friends trying to buy your Christmas present out from under you, but I got your back.

Picture of the Rodi, here you go, Performance = TDS monster, Looks = Ugly Monster. I have a few extra cartridges I will throw in with it.
DSC_8101_zps6f6c1d69.jpg

Tekk light more info and some pictures. Light is new in box, light has no bulbs, light does not have any shield this is a seperate item you can get at ReefGeek for $30. New this fixture costs over $500, this is a steel at $200 and I am suprised nobody has jumped on it. It comes with hanging kit.
DSC_8102_zpsdf7398aa.jpg

DSC_8103_zps63a48734.jpg

DSC_8104_zps795fed32.jpg

Now the Powermodule it is a sweet fixture and what I run over my frag tank, this is a fixture I was going to run over the Elos before I got the Geisman and a steel at $275 with a new fan power supply. Here is a picture of my frag tank with colors for reference, the glass is not clean as I am lazy. No photo shop strait from the camera on auto, so I could make it so much better:)
DSC_8109_zpsfea9b61e.jpg

DSC_8110_zpsa2d4db85.jpg

DSC_8108_zpsb048e20c.jpg

DSC_8107_zpsf9c4018b.jpg

Here is a picture of a couple of my boys getting excited for Christmas!
DSC_8111_zps275bcfdc.jpg

Merry Christmas and wait until you see some pictures of LightZilla the new fixture I custom built for my new system. 20 48" T5HO three light zones and all dimmable. Going to look pretty sweet! 25.5" wide by 98" long.

It's all good Scott yeah that's a deal that's impossible to say no to so I totally understand. But I am shaking my fist slowly like an old man at you! Cus of course for that price I'm jealous

Frag tank sold
Powermodule pending to Hugo
Tekk pending to Westminsterfrag

Still some deals on my National sales thread, will knock off shipping charges, great deals on some skimmers, Apex jr, ballasts, 3/4 seaswirl. Thank you guys on the interest.

Merry Christmas

Back