Sooo SAD

guess we all better get bigger tanks and teach our grandkids how to keep corals. That way there is at least a hope the world can re-seed.

That's scary. I am now even more excited that my 9 year old knows as much about reefs, corals, fish, and everything saltwater, as I do. His generation is going to have a lot to repair if things don't change. Lets just hope its reversible.

I'm not supposed to get all political in this Forum, but does everybody realize that the current administration denies that any evidence of global warming exists?

So far I have taught 300 7th graders how to take care of SPS, anyone would be blown away by the 'before and after' effect between the 1st day in September and the last day in June - from no knowledge at all regarding reefs to a decent knowledge of reefs, conservation, protection, etc.

thanks for the article - they are reading it tomorrow morning....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6955649#post6955649 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PITSTOP
So far I have taught 300 7th graders how to take care of SPS, anyone would be blown away by the 'before and after' effect between the 1st day in September and the last day in June - from no knowledge at all regarding reefs to a decent knowledge of reefs, conservation, protection, etc.

thanks for the article - they are reading it tomorrow morning....

Now thats what I wan my kids to learn in school! Hats off to you.

Back