Sooooo its APRIL, MEETING.

Try as I might I will not be able to make this meeting.
icon_mecry.gif
Homework and honey do's!! Please someone take pics and give a good report on how the meeting went! If anyone is heading in that direction, and you can swing by my place, it would be great to get the frag tank sump headed in that direction. Thanks,

Jay

Daniel, thank you so very much for hosting the meeting this time. All of your help and involvement in the club is always greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank all of you that came out and attended the meeting today. It was really nice to see and talk with all of the old members as well as meet so many new people that attended and took part. We did not call to order a meeting to discuss business but I think we had a great meeting and a lot of people walked away with some nice frags, thanks in big part to Justin for bringing a lot of frags.

I hope to see all the new people that attended today start posting here on RC as well as attending meetings in the future. Again, thanks to all.
:wave:

you did hans, but it was a must be present to win sort of thing. so we decided to keep selling tickets till next meeting.

good meeting besides no real official business. but good people is all that is needed. good to see new faces and of course the old ones.

Dang!!! Kinda sucks to win something even though I didn't pay anything for it! Glad you had a great time P. Too much homework and getting to packing our stuff is keeping us tied down for the next 1.5 months. Oh well, maybe i can attend the next meeting. I hope.

the meeting was cool, lots of new people. i even got a frag of the tyree leather from eric, and an elagance coral from....sorry i forgot your name :(

hans, colleges offer classes all the time. you can always retake a class, but you can never relive a party!!!

Back