southdown sand

schrader

I have 150 lbs. of SDS that I used for a short time about 2 years ago.I rinsed it and dried it then stored it in covered bins.

I would like 120 or possible trade.

i'd love some sd sand. i've been looking for some. but i was expecting a lot lower price once i found some... like somewhere near what it sells for at homedepot. where'd you get it from?

Hi Shaar!

Welcome to ReefCentral! I believe that I just replied to your post at fishheads.

As you probably noticed, our group posts much more actively here than anywhere else.

We also have a club website at theseas.org

I hope your saw the post about our March Meeting. This will be a good opportunity to meet some of our members and get a really good tour of WOW's fish tanks.

We have several members in and around Springfield (a couple of us are even in Ozark).

i have no need for that much. i read a thread about a fella who put a RDSB (REMOTE dsb) behind his tank - it's a good read. i'd need enough to fill an old Instant Ocean bucket 75% of the way...

hey schrader, would you be willing to sell the sand at a reasonable price plus a little bit for effort? when you get it from the store its like 5 bucks for a 50lb bag. you're selling $15 worth of sand (plus tax) for 120.

i'll drive to you and pick it up if you will work something out.

Dont take this the wrong way but if you can find it for that buy it.I had bought it from the east coast about 4 years ago.If you want to figure the gas I payed to drive there and back I payed will over that.If you have anything to trade we could work something out I am sure.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6860344#post6860344 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by schrader
Dont take this the wrong way but if you can find it for that buy it.I had bought it from the east coast about 4 years ago.If you want to figure the gas I payed to drive there and back I payed will over that.If you have anything to trade we could work something out I am sure.

no i understand. i'm just frustrated that i can't find any well priced sand anywhere around here. sorry that i took it out on you.:mixed:

Back