Spring Coral Frag Exchange Picnic March 24th

bradleym

Premium Member
Date: March 24th
Time: 10am-Noon
Venue: Hope Congregational Church
4200 Brown Road
St Louis MO 63134

Come join us for a pizza lunch, coral frag exchange/raffle and friendly conversation with other saltwater aquarium addicts. The club will order pizza for lunch and those who want can bring sides and desserts to share. Also this time around SEASL will be placing several "œpremium" coral frags into the exchange/raffle

FREE for SEASL members and a $5 donation for non-members.
(note: The $5 donation may be applied towards a new SEASL Membership that day).

Each SEASL member and each donating non-member will get 1 raffle ticket to be entered into the Frag exchange/raffle

Each additional ticket will cost one coral frag entered into the exchange/raffle

Frag Exchange/Raffle Layout
"¢Each current SEASL member or $5 donating non member will be given one raffle ticket
"¢Each current SEASL family membership will be given two raffle tickets
"¢Additional tickets will be given for every coral frag brought to the exchange
"¢All frags must be mounted, healthy and pest free
"¢Bring a picture of each frag, especially of zoanthid frags, which will be closed up
"¢Repack all frags in supplied clear deli containers and fill out supplied frag tag
"¢Place picture and frag tag on the side of the deli container for each frag
"¢Once all the frags are in, the exchange will begin
"¢When your ticket is called you pick a frag
"¢Tickets will be pulled until all the frags are exchanged

Our website: http://www.seasl.org
Facebook: SEASL St Louis MO

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE NEXT MEETING!

Who's coming and what are you bringing??? I am hoping to come and bring at least a couple frags of sps and softies.

I'm going to try and make it. I need to give someone some dues money and reinstate my membership after my 3 year hiatus.

I am planning to bring a blue tort and a neon leather, any requests? I am sure I will find several others to bag up.

Jim Craig

Hey brad, any teaser pictures or hints on these 'premium' frags?

Jim, I wouldn't mind having the chance to win one of those pink stylos ;)

I'll be bringing pink birdsnest, pom pom xenia, and a yellow fiji leather for sure.

Well, better late than never. What a day! If you're coming tomorrow, you'll have a chance at these as well.

IMG-20120323-01103.jpg

IMG-20120323-01104.jpg

IMG-20120323-01105.jpg

IMG-20120323-01106.jpg

IMG-20120323-01107.jpg

IMG-20120323-01108.jpg

IMG-20120323-01109.jpg

IMG-20120323-01110.jpg

IMG-20120323-01111.jpg

IMG-20120323-01112.jpg

Haha. Technically it's a bicolor BTA. The white part used to be green. It bleached out when I switched tanks and just refuses to color up again. I'm hoping the LEDs will help. :)

Right now I have green and red/green (technically) so I still need a RBTA to complete the set, lol.

Well that was a blast. Thanks to the executive officers for setting up the swap. It was great to see old friends again and make so many new friends. Hope to see everyone for the trip to Inland Aquatics!

I had a good time and am super excited about the corals I got! Maybe next time I can show up on time...

Back