SPS 25g Lagoon - In with the tides

Gotta keep this thread going. Couple new pieces

Walt Disney
68f6b99e6842d3972e4fb3d0d90e9a28.jpg

WWC Grafted Cap
5dc614bb9cb26a75eb084d8e14b692c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I have issues with cyano currently. I know it's how much I feed my fish, hopefully siporax will start working in a few weeks and I can get things under control. Your tank is looking way better than mine at this point. Good work

Thanks all,
The tank has a ton of new tank algae right now (brown hairy) on the sand and rocks.

Riding it out is the hard part.

Phosphates are at 0.00 and Nitrates are at 0.2-0.

I may add some Nitrate as my corals are pretty pale, just trying to wait to do that until the new tank algae runs its course.

I may add some Nitrate as my corals are pretty pale, just trying to wait to do that until the new tank algae runs its course.
Are you running any GFO? You may want to get a little PO4 in the water in addition to NO3. I know it won't help the algae situation but hopefully herbivores will take that out as well.

No GFO, was thinking about it (adding phosphate) as well. Only things in the tank to eat the algae is some snails and a lawnmower blenny, which should be sufficient for this tank.

I like the two fts back on 1/4. Great color contrast pics of the lighting. Each individual coral stands out in the photos. Is there any chance of getting an updated fts?

Thanks.
Subscribed and following along.

Back