SPS for sale for pickup at April 5th meeting

copps

Premium Member
Hey LIRA! I spoke for you guys way back in 2012 and was invited back to speak next Friday, April 5th. I'll be speaking on the build, setup, and progress of my 1300 gallon SPS display (1950 gallon system)...
VMYXHcp.jpg

I'll save the rest of the photos and explanation to my talk next Friday! :) I'll be flying up the day of the meeting and am able to bring frags with me, so I was asked to post what I have to offer. This is a great opportunity to avoid shipping costs and overnight stress. I've also significantly discounted some pieces due to this. It's also a good opportunity to get some LARGE pieces, as I can get some chunks out of my system and don't have to worry about the expense of shipping. I've sold SPS now for decades... for feedback refer to this thread...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1254945&page=10

Please PM me your questions and orders by this Sunday March 31st.

Thanks in advance,

Copps

Copps' 24 Karat Milli- It's nearly impossible to find a true solid bright yellow Acropora"¦ this is a solid yellow and even better it's a milli! 1 1/2" $90 2 ½" $175
k6elwBZ.jpg

TzZ8zv2.jpg

Copps' Hulk Milli- A beautiful solid purple milli that gets green polyps as frags go out under high light- 1 ½" $50 2 ½" $90 5" colony $250
m8FjcOx.jpg

Copps' Green Monster- Super unique growth form"¦ A plating soli-like growth form with long corallites in a glowing green"¦ "¦ 1 ½" $60
u7afI9U.jpg

Copps' Calacali Acro- beautiful tricolor-like colors on a staghorn-like super unique growth pattern"¦ my fastest growing Acro by far"¦ fill in space fast and beautifully"¦ 2" $40"¦
9llaJPy.jpg

H3M5qgu.jpg

Copps' Bella's Acro- Another super unique growth piece with great color to boot"¦ these days I get more excited over unique growth forms such as this, and this is also a beautiful pink. 1 ½" $75
1ATGqDZ.jpg

Copps' Bosque en el Cielo Stag- I'm a huge fan of staghorns and have an entire staghorn island in the 1300"¦ it's hard to find nice stags but I got this as a wild piece and it's similar to the Tyree lime in the sky, with a deeper green and a brighter blue base"¦ and a faster grower"¦ 2" $50
duKj0Gh.jpg

Copps' Bonsai- I've had this coral for years and it has become a superstar! It is solid purple with green polyps when happy, grown out, and under high light. Search around and you'll see it's one of the nicest wild Acros I've ever gotten"¦ 1" $75
Oh7kHg7.jpg

Copps' Blueberry Miyagi Tort- a beautiful piece in a unique blue that is sort of teal as shown in the pic "¦ a much more true blue than the original Cali "œblue" tort (which is more purple)"¦ 1 1/2" $50 3" $90 5" $150
GeHHuGv.jpg

Copps' Purple Slimer Formosa stag- another "œnot just colored tips stag""¦ this is a solid purple stag! 1 ½" $60

YTXctlF.jpg

m3JeY8t.jpg

CITR Red Dragon- A super unique Acro"¦ I got mine directly from Tony at Coral in the Reef years ago when first imported"¦ a very unique growth form, showing some of the finest branches you'll see on an Acro with a beautiful color on top of it all. 1.5" $40 3" $75
c5Jc5SA.jpg

Copps' Orange Mary Monti- This Monti is has an amazing growth form"¦ plating and encrusting... and is a very rare color in SPS"¦ an amazing bright orange 1 1/2" $40 3" $90
nLNHeO5.jpg

TT6j77v.jpg

Copps' King Tut- A gorgeous Acropora tutielensis I got wild years ago that has become a well-known coral. The growth form of this coral is amazing! A thick plating/tabling species with bright pink tips... photos say it all! 1 1/2" $75
C7en2gv.jpg

uRpf137.jpg

Tyree LE Bali Tricolor- Well over fifteen years since imported, a famous tricolor with glowing green polyps and bright purple tips"¦ 1 ½" $50 2 ½" mini colony $100
a5vsYOx.jpg

Solid Bright Green Efflo- Most true efflos are brown with varying degrees of purple... this guy is totally different and solid BRIGHT green... such a unique piece... 1 1/2" $60 3" large plating piece $110
Tu1GfbT.jpg

l7YTy7M.jpg

Reef Tech Starburst Cap- Not your average red cap! This guy gets bright orange/yellow contrasting polyps on a bright red base, and has forced many of the "œI don't want any more caps" guys to eat their words! 1.5" $25 2 ½"+ $50
pamAj4N.jpg

Tyree Flower Petal Monti- Bright purple and white polyps and a purple edge on this beautiful plating monti... one of the first to show contrasting polyps"¦ 1.5" $25 2.5"+ $50
Ys3QwQq.jpg

Tubs' Montipora Stellata- From old school West Coaster Tubs"¦ unique growth form Monti with blue to purple base and green polyps 1 ½" $40
gDY0Wq3.jpg

The Original Frag Farmer Red Hot Chili Pepper Monti- a well-known beautiful plating Monti from long before the Australian invasion"¦ large red polyps on a glowing green base 1.5" $40 3" $80
Wb8NhVi.jpg

Frag Farmer Setosa- a deep red Monti with a super unique growth form that has stood the test of time"¦ 1 1/2" $30
AWpprDv.jpg

Mystic Sunset Monti- Lavender polyps on a red base of this unique growth form"¦ plates but also forms ruffles on the edge as shown... 2" $30 4" $75
omjPIRL.jpg

DvWXzAn.jpg

Hot Pink Pocillopora- a hardy colorful SPS that has a different texture 1 1/2" $30 2 ½" + mini colony $60
tcFG67R.jpg

And same as above but green... 1 1/2" $25
y4pSTP0.jpg

Thanks again LIRA let me know!

Copps

Again all caught up. Please get your orders in by noon tomorrow (Sunday) so they are ready to go for the meeting.

Thanks,

Copps

hey copps I tried to PM you but apparently I have not made enough posts on RC to do so. Can I order another way?

Back