SPS for sale

Your first post is confusing, you say you are looking for those frags, you might want to correct it. How much do you want and do you have photos?

looking for SPS for sale

looking for SPS for sale

A correction:

I am want to buy acro and monti frags. Please PM me if U R interested.

Re: looking for SPS for sale

Re: looking for SPS for sale

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14189738#post14189738 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yraveh
A correction:

I am want to buy acro and monti frags. Please PM me if U R interested.

you just said you want to buy it!:p

I have the following ready to frag if you are interested. $10-15 per 1" frag. Im in Pembroke Pines.

RC%20Pics

RC%20Pics

RC%20Pics

RC%20Pics

RC%20Pics

Eddie, bring the first one to the PBMAS frag swap. I take one then.

Jeff

yraveh, I'll be coming over to the PBMAS frag swap next weekend. I'll have lots of montis and acros.

Eddie that first one looks sick, but I wouldn't take it if you were giving it away cause it's a monti and whenever a monti comes in my tank it EXPLODES in growth. I want to get rid of my ORA monti colony now...

That second from last coral, do you know what it is? I've got a big colony of it, and I'm almost certain the original frag came from Rogger. Any ideas? Origins?

That second from last coral, do you know what it is? I've got a big colony of it, and I'm almost certain the original frag came from Rogger. Any ideas? Origins?

Nope. that was one of my first SPA frags. I got it from a guy online in the midwest somewhere. Teal polyps, super fast grower. Thats all I know.

Eddie, bring the first one to the PBMAS frag swap. I take one then.

Jeff- You took a piece of that when you were at my house.

That colony started receding a few months back so i fraged the heck out of it, and now have a hand full of frags left. Not sure if im making it to tha PBMAS swap, Im going on a trip that week need to prepare and have the FMAS meeting same week have to decide whcih one to attend, but ill try.

I love that monti, im thinking of putting all the frags on a piece of rubble and letting it merge again.

Last edited:
I'm telling you.....montis and pocillipora don't mix!!!! That is why all of the pocillipora are going to be $5 at the PBMAS frag swap. No more spawning!!!!! Banned!!!! Coral sex is a sin!!!!

Oh yeah, I'll take a piece of that monti too. I'll give you 20 pocillipora frags for it:)

Back