SPS Identification test (just for fun)

gcarroll

For years I have been trying to get an ID on one of my favorite corals. Finally I think I know what it is. Just curious what your guess is just for fun!

I will say, when I first was told what it was I disagreed but after thinking about I actually think they are dead on right. I'll let you know if someone gets it right (or at least the ID that I was told)

Acroberry.jpg

Acroberry.jpg

acro berry

acro berry

acro berry

i purchased this coral from exotic fags

i really do not know since it tables maybe sarmentosa

mine is still more teal i have not found the right spot for it yet.

Since i have the original owner here how far from 250 watt 10,000 aqua connect bulb should i put it. I have actincs well.

Bet you did not think this would happen

HA HA

Re: acro berry

Re: acro berry

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10568659#post10568659 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sailfish2
acro berry

i purchased this coral from exotic fags

i really do not know since it tables maybe sarmentosa

mine is still more teal i have not found the right spot for it yet.

Since i have the original owner here how far from 250 watt 10,000 aqua connect bulb should i put it. I have actincs well.

Bet you did not think this would happen

HA HA
True, not the ID that I expected! Mine is 8" of air + 12" of water down between two metal halides. Very high flow!

Yours probably looks like this one which is about the same depth but directly under a halide. (the small one in the middle)

AcroberrySm.jpg

thanks

thanks

Thanks I hope I did not rain on your parade here. i took a look and said I have seen that, hey I have that. very nice coral and thanks for the help.

can't wait to here what it is

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks that’s nice to know.

Would not have guessed that but I am defiantly not an expert. I have never seen one in a tank. Well now I have there’s one in my tank. HA HA

Its a nice coral and can't wait to see what mine becomes.

Thanks

Back