Starphire nano for sale.

TurboCamaro

Hey guys, I hate to do this but I just don't have time for two tanks anymore :/

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=2571879&share_fid=1489&share_type=t

Here we go again! Custom Starfire 10 gallon

Letting this one go for slightly more than I paid for the custom tank itself. I had it custom made to fit perfectly on a table I made in high school.

I paid $350 for the tank and lid. I'll let the whole thing go, minus the table for $400. Maybe if you really want it you can talk me down.

I'm located in Webster, FL. Cell is eight one three-838-thirtysix thirtyseven.

If you have an 813 number unfortunately I have all 813 numbers blocked for robocalls. Text will come through fine. Any questions feel free to ask.

The only fish left is the wild Yellow Clown goby. I'm clueless as to what happened to the rest.

Has a 50 gallon aquaclear with the better designed drop in tray, has another 20 gallon aquaclear next to it and loads of liverock. All corals still in the tank and doing well.

I'm going to keep my modified AIO Fluval Chi though. I don't ever think I'll let that tank go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention it has 2 blue and 1 white channel TrueLumens LED bars with a dimmer and 120mm computer fan cooling the bunch.

I've got this tank and it's contents now listed for $300 on offerup and letgo. So that's $100 price drop and $42 less than I paid to have the tank built.

That $300 includes lighting, filtration, the tank and everything in it.

Receipt showing what I paid for the tank.
9b2cdc5c4a1ba07fa29d8cc0d3f3b8c6.jpg

Take the tank and lighting and filtration and everything in it for 300. I don't care what you do with what's in it at this point.

I have nowhere to put what's in the tank, and nobody was interested in buying what was in it anyway.

So it all goes for $300. I no longer want the tank. At least the filtration and liverock are keeping all the levels in check.

Back