STARS Show Your Tank Part 2 FTS

S6303728.jpg

Here is my 55 gallon, A yellow tang, Coral Beauty, Yellow tail damsels, Picasso Trigger, Clown fish, Coral banded shrimp, a few brittle stars.

Hi man Welcome !!! give us some info about yourself on the members thread. What are your plans for this tank ?

Ok posted in members thread :fun2: plan is to have corals fish etc in this tank. Starting small with 20'gallons since I'm getting a new house in January so at least I can learn a bit this way first before going bigger. Waters cycling for five days now with the live rock and sand.

Not sure what changes I'm waiting to occur but I'm in no rush since I still need more equipment and a test kit. The tank does have about five baby hermit crabs eating on rock and a few tiny tube feather duster type worms that came on the rock.

The store let me take the live rocks they had in their display tanks dunno if that's good or bad but I thought it would give me a head start. Got the rocks at Noah's ark. And everything else at salty fin. Got lucky and found the used tank for 20 bucks. Never noticed how much rocks can actually weigh till I'm paying 5.50 a pound lol my debit card is still smoking a bit. Still need about ten more lbs of rock

Ok posted in members thread :fun2: plan is to have corals fish etc in this tank. Starting small with 20'gallons since I'm getting a new house in January so at least I can learn a bit this way first before going bigger. Waters cycling for five days now with the live rock and sand.

Not sure what changes I'm waiting to occur but I'm in no rush since I still need more equipment and a test kit. The tank does have about five baby hermit crabs eating on rock and a few tiny tube feather duster type worms that came on the rock.

The store let me take the live rocks they had in their display tanks dunno if that's good or bad but I thought it would give me a head start. Got the rocks at Noah's ark. And everything else at salty fin. Got lucky and found the used tank for 20 bucks. Never noticed how much rocks can actually weigh till I'm paying 5.50 a pound lol my debit card is still smoking a bit. Still need about ten more lbs of rock

well you dont really need more rock. just go with what you want it to look like first. there are lots of great stores in el paso.

fist time i Post on the forum i have a 40B drilled and sump provided by Steffen Sparks the best i cant find the cable to up load pics as soon as i do i will. went to my first STARS meeting today best group of people I've met hope to see and get to know every one

Back