Stillwater Mini-Meeting 2007!

Sounds good to me. I would contact Stephanie (mskohl) about joining COMAS. COMAS is PayPal ready, but I don't know the further details.

Let's go ahead and make it for June 2nd. Radcat and Jeeperrs, will this give you enough time to move out and come to the mini-meeting?

Attendance
Travis Stevens (+ Family)
Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Adam & possibly Jess (papagimp)
Dustin King (Dtking)
--Possibly my Upstairs Neighbors*
Kim (kcfehring) (+Husband)

Attendance
Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Dustin King (Dtking)
Kevin (krbekk) and family (2)

Travis let me know what I need to do. I can grill if need be. I will even share the grill with Dustin and Goose if they bring their own spatula.

I will try and make it. If I can, I'll bring my membership info and can sign up new people.

Attendance
Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Dustin King (Dtking)
Stephanie (mskohl) ***maybe***

Awesome. Can't wait to meet you. Jeeperrs/Radcat, I've talked to the both of you via PM, but do you mind if I add you to the list just to help make keeping track of things easier?

---Attendance---
Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Dustin King (Dtking)
Possibly my Upstairs Neighbors
Wooly (+Wife)

Count me in as of right now. My research field season starts in June and I may be out of town. Do we have a location yet.
---Attendance---
Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Dustin King (Dtking)
Wooly (+Wife)
Ryan (RFL)

Not 100%. Because of the amount of people living in Stillwater that will be attending, I'm going to try to keep it in Stillwater. Sorry Enid-ites...Enid-ians...whatever. :) On the other hand, we might plan that the next mini-meeting be outside of Stillwater. This will give those that live in Stillwater more preperation time for a drive. As far as the actual venue, it's defaulted at my place still but with the looks of it there will be 15 or more people coming along and we barely fit 10 in my apartment the first go around. We might need to figure out a home that is large enough or possibly meet at a public area like Boomer Park.

Well I have let Travis twist my arm and I have agreed to host the meeting at my house. I will fire up the grill and anybody is welcome to throw some shrimp on the barbie. I will be getting a map to the place posted in the next few days. I am out in the country and we have indoor pets so if you have allergies to cats or dogs you might want to double up on your meds. Bring some lawn chairs with you and we will supply the skeeter spray. If it is raining we will move inside and play darts and pool.

Sounds great Kevin! Thanks for letting this happen at your place. It should be great.

Also, for those that are coming, feel free to bring frags to swap, sell, giveaway etc. Bring any cool info or extra equipment you don't want. Or anything else you can think of. As a side note, no COMAS related projects will be honored at this mini-meeting. Things like the COMAS Donor Program will need to be done at an official COMAS meeting.

Dtking: It'll be June 2nd at Kevin Bekkelund (Krbekk)'s home. I'm sure I spelled Kevin's last name wrong. It's something like that. I'm aiming to start the day at noonish for those that want to show up, and then have people straggle in as they please. The time will be completely up to Kevin since he will be hosting this. Dustin, shoot me a PM sometime and we can start planning the next meeting in Enid some months down the line.

Stephanie: Depending on what time you come in to Stillwater, you're always welcome to come by my place. I'll have to let you know what apartment we moved to :D You can see my tank (again) and the new tadpoles we got last night ;)

Nick Jenson (nIx_tank)
Dustin King (Dtking)
Wooly (+Wife)
Ryan (RFL)
Mark Rockley .... if I'm in town on that Saturday

Back