Stuff for sale/tearing tank down

If I remember correctly, the 100 is rated for 100 gallons. I do have an octo 150, which of course is rated for 150 gallons that I could sell instead. It's noisier (sucks in a lot of air), but works really well. It's the newer model, without the screw down collection cup. I'd do $100 for that one. Either one is for sale, but I need to keep one of them. Both of them have the mesh mod. And Elysia: since you are the first person to ask about the skimmer(s), you would get first pick.

Armani4o3: the mh light is kinda spoken for. I had it in the frag tank bundle, which bigkodiak has claimed. If he doesn't want the light, it's yours. I'll let you know.

I will get back to you ASAP. I've got to get a skimmer for this new tank I want to buy, and I have just been putting it off because they are sort of inconvient to buy. So buying one locally would have so many benefits....

Bumping this up. Need stuff gone.
still available:
tank
stand
light
frag tank setup (tank, light, return pump)
rock:khusson?
rubble: 2turtles?
75 gall extra tank
75 gall sump
mag 9.5
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump
skimmer (octo 150): elysia?

Notice how I didn't put prices on these...best offer gets it. Stuff needs to go.
Joel

lwolfe44: it's a standard 75 gallon tank. Dimensions are: 48" wide, 18" deep, and 21" tall.

armani4o3: pics up in a little bit

The sump is a DIY out of a standard 75gal tank. I just used some 1/4" plexi and made some compartments/baffolds. There is one pic already earlier in the thread. Here are a few more. I would get a pic of the mag 9.5, but the lights are off under the tank right now. It's a standard mag drive. No mods.

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

still available:
tank
stand
light
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump

Spoken for:
Skimmer: elysia

Interested:
mag 9.5: armani4o3
sump: armani4o3
75 tank: lwolfe44
rubble: 2turtles
rock:khusson

still available:
tank
stand
light
rock
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump

Spoken for:

Interested:
rubble: 2turtles

still available:
tank
stand
light
rock - not much, a few good sized pieces, and a few ok pieces used as bases
frag tank setup (tank - 20 long w/2 holes drilled, light - 70w MH, return pump)
Iwaki 30RLT Return Pump

Spoken for:

Interested:

hey im at college right now but id be back before the 8th of may probably the 4th or so but im interested in the rock and frag tank

Back