Sump and HOB Overflow Box

ahlebik

Before I cart these to El Paso to stick in a shop to get rid of, anyone need any of these? If your in Las Cruces it would be easier to move here than back and forth to ELP.

The tank is a 75gal oceanic. It was a fresh water tank once upon a time and shows with scratches around the inside of the tank where there was gravel. I wanted to use it as a sump, but it wont find inside my stand with outer measurements of 4'X21.5"X18" The tank had multiple vinegar baths.. But its been sitting in the garage a few months so I would do another....

5133769132_3fb6b0e84c.jpg

5133767552_6d8e7d2c29.jpg

I dont know much about the overflow other than I have it. Anyone need to upgrade? Again its sitting in my garage.

5133163275_2c917e657e.jpg

5133161587_44f1ef45ba.jpg

5133759380_f2bc920a8c.jpg

The overflow has never been used. Comes with everything I got with it including the screws to sit it level, the mesh inside, and the lid.

ahlebik@hotmail.com
575 639 1740

If I have to drive it to ELP I want umm... a frag maybe... or some little green bottles of happiness while I admire their tanks / bullshit for abit.

Again the inside of the tank is scratched at the bottom from when it was maintenance with gravel. I wouldnt use it as a show tank, but a sump for sure...

I can check the lights... It was suppose to be a sump so I never bothered with them... Ill look into how they work this week. Didnt think someone would actually be interested in the lights or even the undergravel stuff thats in the tank.

Last edited:
Yes Free. I charge by picking the brain of said reefer that takes the stuff. Frags welcome... umm... Beer more welcome... :beer:

What I would not like to see is the tank on craigslist for sale next week. Get my drift?

hmmmm, well i wouldnt sell it, plus i dont care about scratches on the bottom, so u mean to tell me both sides of the main glass are scratched up pretty good?

well there are scratches along the inside bottom all around the tank for about a inch and a half up from the bottom. Sounds like a good idea to wipe it down again and take some pictures with the sun out.

Just plugged in the lights. They didnt come on... but cant tell you why not. I dont have any extra bulbs to give that a try.

5133880030_4dc066c098.jpg

See the beer fridge will get to be moved closer to the door of the house when the tank leaves.

5133283341_eda3b132f2.jpg

well, even though i would set it up as maybe a fish only. i think someone else can use it more than me. im saving to set up a shallow rimless by christmas hopefully, and then i would have my current 90 as a fish only.

I would love to take the overflow. I want put a sump under my tank. I have some Fire and Ice Zoas, GSP, and some Green Zoas That I had bought as Incredible hulks all fragged and ready to go If you are interested. Oh yeah and I can also bring some beers. I was planning to go to cruces on monday if I could get ahold of Steffen. Let me know if you are up for it.

I start midnights on monday. I planned on sleeping SOME during the day. The overflow is yours if you stop by. If you want to bring a frag for it that would be awesome.

I look foward to showing you my tank.. keep me posted!

I will send a pm with my address and all that...

both the tank and overflow are taken. if someone dosent want one or the other ill let everyone know.

Back