Sump float switch for 1/2"


Anyone know where to get a float switch for RO replenishment to sump that can go thru 1/2" acrylic?

I checked BRS, they dont have enough thread to go thru


No. Can't put threads. Just need to replace the existing one since it has some yrs on it.

Vinny Kreyling

Premium Member
1st check with Spectrapure or other RO suppliers for their float valves.
NG, then use plumbing parts to get to size needed.
Threaded plug outside, into threaded pipe, then another plug, drill & tap both plugs.
Put nut on float valve for tightening @ orientation needed.
USE an O-ring or gasket on inside of sump.