Support our local saltwater store!

stammer

Just wanted to throw a quick message to everyone here in the metro Rockford area to support our local saltwater store, Saltwater Specialty, 5643 E. State St. It is tucked just behind Linos and connected next to Enterprise Car Rental. I just found out about this store and made a call and did a visit today. Brent greeted me and we talked for a bit before he set me loose looking for coral. While there a small boy and his dad came in looking as well, and Brent was very patient and friendly. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I picked out a few pieces and also wanted to buy a few more snails as well, and he ended up throwing them in for free! Today he and another fellow where working on an acrylic display tank that sprung a leak over the holidays. While his display of supplies is limited I really appreciate a local store that I can buy my fish and coral from. Please tell fellow reefers to pay him a visit if they have not already, and if they have maybe its time to go back again! Just wanted to share my pleasant experience with someone.:cool::dance:

Totally agree! I was recommended to them by so many people in town that I had to check them out. They were a TON of help. Their prices rival anything you can find online and they sold me what I needed even when it costed less than a more expensive product I thought I needed.

Back