Swap Schedule - Need Volunteers

Oh put me where ever and I will do more also. I naturally just wanted to be free right at first to cherry pick and late to get any "good deals" ;). I also wanted to help Poolkeeper hand out his stuff since I know some folks who preordered from him and help him a bit at first. If I ride with Bill and/or Rhett I know I will be on time this year ;)

I'll be hauling home some really awesome swag if there isn't anyone to sell raffle tickets and give out and collect door prizes...

Beuller...
Beuller...
Anyone...
Anyone...

I know there are quite a few folks that will be at the swap and that haven't signed up for even one time slot. I can understand that you don't want to miss anything or you think you'll be busy at your table. I suspect this is also why the early slots remain open since no one want to miss the good buys.

The problem is, we absolutely need people in those slots since that is when those tables will be totally slammed. If you are running a swap table, the swap floor will not be open until 12:00 on the dot. As long as you will be set-up by then, please grab an 11:45-12:00 slot. It is a short one and you won't have to be away from your table for the early rush.

Anyone less serious about their buying or selling, it would be really appreciated if you could do door prizes for the 12:00-12:30 time.

I know I can't make taking a slot a mandatory requirement or anything and I realize now I probably should have been on top of this more and had it for the last meeting, but the start time for this swap is just 36 hours away and we need these spots filled.

Brain, you can put Destiny and I down for a slot 12:00 to 12:30 also! I can fill in for others if they need to leave for something. I am planning to stay all day. Ricky

I think we will have plenty of people for set-up just by the nature of people having personal set-ups to get going. This does not mean that I think it would be a bad idea to show up. I'm pretty sure Sanjay will be there and even though there is some work involved it usually proves to be a pretty fun time.

We could use you for some other times though :)

Okay I will take an 11:45 spot and a 4:00 spot if that is alright. I can do more if needed I just want to be open for the talks and the fragging demo. I can probably talk Deana into a spot or two as well.

We really appreciate that Thomas. We are (for some reason ??? ) having a hard time filling slots. :)

Brandon

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14171813#post14171813 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefingMadness
Okay I will take an 11:45 spot and a 4:00 spot if that is alright. I can do more if needed I just want to be open for the talks and the fragging demo. I can probably talk Deana into a spot or two as well.

Gotcha... I do appreciate it.

Exactly what slots am I being put down for? I would like to know. Fill me in anywhere you need me, don't matter. I'm by myself tomorrow so it won't matter.....

brian sorry for such a late reply....but i honestly didnt know what my schedule would look like that day......anywho, i got it all worked out now,...im planning on being there day...so put me down anywhere and for anything needed....i would prefer to have to last hour open though because i plan on grabbing some last minute goodies

Hey guys... I think the schedule is pretty full. There are plenty of people who have more than one shift that might like a breather if they can get it. At this point, I don't want have to reprint everything. Just have a look at the schedule tomorrow and give someone a break when you can. You'll see there are quite a few who have multiple shifts throughout the day.

Back