System Setup (30x30x20) Leemar

qchau

Upgrading so selling my existing system. Here is what is included. Tank is still running as I have not made the transfer yet. If interested you can come and look at how the system is running now. No live rock or livestock included. I will throw in some freebies once you setup your system. I am not the original owner. $500.00

1) 30 inch wide x 30 inch deep x 20 inch tall Leemar rimless tank, approximately 85 gallons. Center overflow with a 3/4 inch locline return and a 1.5 inch durso drain pipe. Comes with stand that is 36 inches tall, dark espresso color. Tank and stand in good condition, tank only has a few scratches and no major scratches in front viewing area.

2) Acrylic sump approximately 25-30 gallons with 9 inch sock holder and baffles, includes Mag 7 pump that was purchased approximately 2 years ago.

3) Maxspect razor r420r 160watt led 27inch 16K, I also retrofitted 24inch t5s running blue plus.

4) 2 jebao slw 20s

I am keeping the skimmer for my new tank. So you just need a skimmer and you will have a plug and play reef.

pm and i'll text you pics. Not sure why I cant load pics.

Back