t-5 users , how long do you run them?

thakyou , but i couldnt find the answer in there, you could have your lights come on later couldnt you?

yah wow 11 to 12 hours? Are we talking actinic here? I only run mine an hour b4 my MH and an hour after MH to create a semi dawn to dust. :confused:

T5's popularity is only a few months old, if you where to do a Poll of people who bought new light systems in the last 6 months the story would be totaly opposite.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6939561#post6939561 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by roons
huh, 2 out of 82 people use t-5s? i thought they were more popular

Mines to complicated to say (controller based), but lights are somewhere between 11 and 13 hours depending on the time of year, but with 3 banks of lighting actinics are the only lights on for full time...bank 1 main lights are on about 3-4 hours less and full lights are on about 2 hours less than the bank 1 lights...

see my website for specifics...(www.danj.com/reef)

Dave

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6940617#post6940617 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dannieboiz
yah wow 11 to 12 hours? Are we talking actinic here? I only run mine an hour b4 my MH and an hour after MH to create a semi dawn to dust. :confused:

The blue lights come on and go off 1/2 hour before the main lighting. The main lights are on for 11 hours (my setup anyways.)

actinics on - 11am
daylights on - 12pm
daylights off - 10pm
actinics off - 11pm

1 ge daylight, 1 pure actinic, 1 actinic plus, 1 aquablue

Back