T5 combo with reef breeders

mikediamo

So i have a 75 gallon tank with 2 reef breeder lights. Don't know what version, it has 2 dials one for white and one for blue. My accans have grown from a frag to a cantaloupe size ball in the last 10 years. I was hoping that if i add some t5 lights to the hood i can help the colors go from a washed red to the dark red that the use to be when i first got them. I was thinking the let 2 x54 watt retro kit. One in the front and one in the back so reef breeders would be in the middle. I guess a blue+ and a coral+ bulb. My question is will this improve the color of my corals. I have tried dialing the reef breeders so many time that i feel confident i have it dialed in the best they can go. So what bulb goes in front? will 2 t5 bulbs be enough. No I do not want to by an ai, radeon, kasiel, as i have already made my decision and have my own opinion on those lights.
thanks

So i have a 75 gallon tank with 2 reef breeder lights. Don't know what version, it has 2 dials one for white and one for blue. My accans have grown from a frag to a cantaloupe size ball in the last 10 years. I was hoping that if i add some t5 lights to the hood i can help the colors go from a washed red to the dark red that the use to be when i first got them. I was thinking the let 2 x54 watt retro kit. One in the front and one in the back so reef breeders would be in the middle. I guess a blue+ and a coral+ bulb. My question is will this improve the color of my corals. I have tried dialing the reef breeders so many time that i feel confident i have it dialed in the best they can go. So what bulb goes in front? will 2 t5 bulbs be enough. No I do not want to by an ai, radeon, kasiel, as i have already made my decision and have my own opinion on those lights.
thanks
General lps thread..
at a reef two reef.
Is there a trick to make acans keep their color?

Back