T5 Fixture

Chicago Kopka

Looking for a 24 inch T5 fixture or preferably a T5/MH fixture. I plan on gutting it and retrofitting an XR15 in it so let me know anything you are trying to get rid of. Thanks.

*Bump

I got a few responses from this when I first posted but I ended up going the DIY route. Unfortunately I keep forgetting that I'm not very handy and it turned out ok but not ideal. Still looking for a fixture if anyone has one. I cleaned out my PM box so if you messaged me before and still have something message me again. Thanks!

I have a current sundial 4x24w with one broken timer. I dn if it's what you'd want for modding, but I'm not using it and I'm willing to part with it.

I have an old CAD lights fixture. It originally had 2 x 24watt T5 and a 70w Halide in the middle with moonlights on either side of the MH. I took the T5's out but everything else is still in it.

In Bradenton

ck w ekoroknay, he has a 24" dual t5s that i had retrofitted 2 xr30s into, so 15 would fit as well, not sure if he sold it yet.

Last edited:
ck w ekoroknay, he has a 24" dual t5s that i had retrofitted 2 xr30s into, so 15 would fit as well, not sure if he sold it yet.

I think him and I talked a while back about it but I cant remember what happened. I will check with him, that one looks pretty nice. Thanks!

Back