Taking a break from the hobby for now !!!SALE!!!

c3bb619d189315a730be29f8ba71666c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I can't grow sps to save my life...lol
So mostly zoas, shrooms, hammer, and lepto
2 big discs will be moved in a few days

One last question... on the return pumps the DC 2000 I believe we're you running 1 or both on ur 40b? Oh if the other one isn't sold would you take paypal and ship to Sarasota?
Thanks
Betty

One last question... on the return pumps the DC 2000 I believe we're you running 1 or both on ur 40b? Oh if the other one isn't sold would you take paypal and ship to Sarasota?
Thanks
Betty

I was only using one and exchanged it with the backup one occasionally during cleanings. Unfortunately, everything sold. I only have items that are pending pickup. If they fall through, I will post here again.

Hey guys,

I still have a few things left that didn't sell. Please let me know if you are interested in any of them. You will need to pick up, as I am unable to ship.

"¢ 1 x Jebao DC2000 return pump. ($20.00)
"¢ 1 x Jebao RW-8 Wave maker with original controller ($20.00)
"¢ Refractometer with calibration fluid - $15.00
"¢ Extruded aluminum wall mount for lights - $70.00 (Includes all the screws and needed hardware)

Link to the mount sale.

I will take the rw-8 if i can pickup oneday this week around 3pm when i am leaving work.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Still available for sale:

"¢ 1 x Jebao DC2000 return pump. ($20.00)
"¢ Refractometer with calibration fluid - $15.00
"¢ Extruded aluminum wall mount for lights - $65.00 (Includes all the screws and hardware needed)

1 x Jebao DC2000 return pump. ($20.00) - SOLD
• Refractometer with calibration fluid - $15.00 - SOLD
• Extruded aluminum wall mount for lights - $65.00 (Includes all the screws and hardware needed) - AVAILABLE

Back