Taking a long break 34g Solana FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyEyes

I hate to say it but, I'm honestly not enjoying the hobby anymore, so there really isn't any sense in keeping this thing running. I'm really not looking to sell anything separately for now, looking to sell as a complete running system.

34g Solana w/custom AIO (removed original AIO wall, also drilled to run a 4" sock)
Custom stand made from furniture grade pine (stand is 22x22x39)
x2 Ecotech Vortech mp10es w/upgraded QD drivers
Tunze 3055 ATO
Tunze Silence 1073.008
Black AI prime w/mount bracket and light bar
x2 Eheim Jager 25w heaters
TLF phosban 150 reactor w/Marineland maxijet900 pump (brand new)
20-25lbs Marco rock
Other misc stuff that I can't think of right now but this is a 100% running setup, I even have jugs for you to transport the water in.

Asking $800 OBO. Please don't respond on thread, PMs only. Or text me 727 3 zero 3 4145, name is Mike.

Last edited:
glws, sorry to see you leave, sometimes we all need a break, after this last upgrade, ive thought about it too, as nothing went smoothly, you did a great job w the solana, like the filter sock addition.

Dude. I just saw this. I'm sorry to see that you are taking a break. Especially after you did such an amazing job with that stand and tank. Either way, good luck with your sale. I hope someone gets it soon.

I know the feeling. I have thought about it a few times myself, but I know I would miss my corals too much now.

I think I'm going to hold onto the powerheads, reactor, rock and just sell the tank, stand and light.

I'll sell tank, stand and light for $280 OBO.

Thanks Sam. Should also mention the prime is 3 months old and hasnt been ran that much, still have original box, its also unregistered so who ever buys it can register it for the warranty. Not to mention the $50 in acrylic, $100+ in furniture grade wood, on top off what the tank by itself cost. Oh and I'll even throw in the maxijet 900 for a return pump and basically anything else I won't need in the immediate future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back