FS 34g Solana Complete Setup ($300)

journeyman

I've upgraded my tank, so I now have this complete setup for sale. I don't want to part out and am hoping that the entire setup can go to a good home. I'm asking $300.

This setup will include the entire Solana 34g with a metal halide pendant and black cabinet. It also has a Tunze 3155 ATO (along plastic petfood container for water resovoir), an aquamaxx HOB 1.0 skimmer, temperature controller, a diy chaeto reactor, 2 jebao pp-8 wavemaker pumps, misc equipment. It has a DIY hood that I made for light bleed as you can see in the photos. (It is not painted)

It is currently up and running and even has a couple of corals (Green Button Paly, Xenia, Monti Cap, Maxi-mini Carpet Anemone, etc..) that will come with the setup if you want them.

This setup will grow anything. I have included a photo from just a couple months back before I upgraded so you can see it growing a complete mixed reef. It is running all the same equipment as well as the live rock and sand that grew everything from softies to acros. I only took out some of the live rock and livestock for my new tank.

I am located in south orange county. (Rancho Santa Margarita)

Thanks. I really enjoyed having it the last 4+ years. I'd probably keep it if I could just figure out how to hide the extra tanks from the wife.. . :)

thesimplereef.com

I had a pending sale that looks like it fell through. The good news for everyone is that buyer did negotiate me down to $250 for the complete setup, so I thought it only fair to update that as the new price for everyone.

Again this is for the complete setup which includes:

Tank, stand, MH pendant light. (With live sand and rock plus various corals)
Tunze 3155 ATO
Aquamax Hob 1.0 skimmer
2 x Jebao PP-8 wavemakers
DIY Chaeto Reactor

Misc equipment. The tank is up and running as shown in the pictures above. Post any questions you may have.

Back