Tampa Bay Saltwaters

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10077906#post10077906 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cb747
Ive ordered from www.floridaliverock.com Basically the same rock just a different company. It was full of life and i was very pleased. Dale is also a great guy to deal with.

I'm pretty sure you can still get to Dale using www.gulf-view.com. I don't know why he went for the name change, but I'm about positive it's still the same guy.
When I ordered from Dale (twice), he spent a lot of time on the phone with me describing what he's got, and making sure I got what I want.
TBS is also aquacultured rock, and they have many satisfied customers posting here. I never used TBS, but I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with either of them, given the feedback they get here.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10108594#post10108594 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pecan2phat
and you get free mantis shrimps with every order :lol2:
Such a dufus. :rolleyes:

On a side note... I'm noticing a lot of Florida live rock coming in with Isopods. None of them seem to be the life sucking incubi that we dread, though.

Dufus or not :) my Florida rock came in with at least 5 mantis stuck in the rocks only to discover after they were in the tank. I saw one large one in the shipping box so I did the high salinity dip on all the rocks but mantis shrimps don't give a crap. They even survived a fresh water dunking :lol:
Also a few isopods here and there :rolleyes:

Needless to say: no more florida rock in my tanks :rolleye1:

Warren dont be a sissy. Mantis shrimps are friends. I had one in my reef for quite awhile and then it disapeared. I have no clue where it went? Dont ya think a nice Mantis would look very cool next to your half of the nem? LOL

Back