Tank Break Down for Sale - Need Out Quickly

Andyf30

Hey guys, I'm graduating from college next year and will likely end up staying in New England somewhere so I need to sell off all of my equipment. The tank is already broken down and is sitting in my garage along with the other equipment. The caveat is I need all or most of this gone by this coming Monday at the latest, as that's when I leave for my internship out of state and I won't be back again this Summer. Should be priced to move, if you guys see something out of line, just make an offer or let me know.

My phone number is 727- four nine two- 25seven1

Here's the list:

50 gallon Deep Blue Reef Ready 36 x 18 x 18 - Still pretty well covered in Coraline, but has been thoroughly rinsed. Plumbing included (that being said deep blue plumbing stuff kinda sucks) You can have the stand if you'd like, it's an old 40 breeder stand that has worked well for me but is pretty old ---- $100

36" Tek Elite 6x39W t5, has bulbs in it, unsure on age of the bulbs. Sorta beat up, been in use for like 5 years- $50
w/ ReefBrite 36" LED, LED has some fraying on one end of the wires but it still works normally - $100

Reef Dynamics INS80 skimmer -- has replacement Eshopps (if i remember right) pump, I had been having issues with it lately but haven't had time to really get into it, so it's priced to move -- $40

Reef Octopus Skimmate Collecter with auto-shut off -- This is relatively new and I think I have the back up fuse as well that was included when it was new. Goes for over $150 new -- $100

Advanced acrylics sump - 24" x 12" x 12" Link for dimensions here: http://advancedacrylics.com/collections/sumps/products/1-4-sump - $90

2 gen 2 (i think) MP10's - one with wireless one without; need these gone regardless -- $90 ea, $150 for both

10 gallon tank with line in sharpie drawn on one side at 5 gallons - used as a top off tank - Free

Best option is to text me. Need this stuff gone!
Located in Seminole, Florida, text me for address

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Lights and tank spoken for; post updated here to reflect whats left:
Decided to add my GHL Profliux Standalone Dosing System as well. 3 heads, room for a fourth. Comes with dosing containers, and various quantities of the B-ionic Alk, Calc, and Mag. -- $250

Reef Dynamics INS80 skimmer -- has replacement Eshopps (if i remember right) pump, I had been having issues with it lately but haven't had time to really get into it, so it's priced to move -- $40

Reef Octopus Skimmate Collecter with auto-shut off -- This is relatively new and I think I have the back up fuse as well that was included when it was new. Goes for over $150 new -- $100

Advanced acrylics sump - 24" x 12" x 12" Link for dimensions here: http://advancedacrylics.com/collecti...ducts/1-4-sump - $90

Also found my auto top off. Autoaqua SmartATO -- $30
And 10 gallon tank

Last edited:
New updated list with adjusted price on sump:

Doser, ATO, and Skimmate Collector are spoken for for the moment.

Advanced acrylics sump - 24" x 12" x 12" Link for dimensions here: http://advancedacrylics.com/collecti...ducts/1-4-sump - $75

Sorry about that! Here you go:
I believe the skimmer compartment is roughly 11.5 x 11.5, and the other two are something like 5.5" wide each

OtaPQxg.jpg

Profilux Doser back up for grabs. Here's what you'd get for $200. All you'd need to buy is some airline hosing to get it all connected and you're all set to go! All for $200

gvRliYL.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is now spoken for. Thanks everyone for helping me out! I'm out of reefing for now but I'll be back

Back