Tank Break down sale

pcfish

Premium Member
Taking a break from the hobby I will be selling everything. Selling livestock first.
Large CSB anemone with a pair of Gladiator clowns that host and take care of the anemone. They feed it when I feed the tank.
I will have to trap the fish so once someone has committed to buy a fish, I will trap it.
Anemone is on the rock work once someone has committed to buying, I will remove it from the rock.
Large CSB and clowns $1600. Lineage to Gonzo's reef
Yellow tang sold
Sohal tang $160 Small to Med
Large one spot Fox face sold
Pair of cardinal $60 large
Pintail wrasse $ 100
Ornate wrasse $100
Aiptasia eating file fish. $60

Last edited:
One spot ,yellow tang, file fish,cardinal fish
ab932ad8c4d2f635c37179ad27d895eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mike I have been in the hobby 23 years. I recently had back surgery all went well. I just can't lift anything heavy so doing my regular maintenance now becomes a chore. We shall see. Lots of good people in this hobby.

Hey Pedro. Glad your surgery went well. I know you will bounce back. Just takes time to rehab. You will feel better in no time, just dont push it like I used to haha.

If I wasnt moving I would jump on your fish :)

Hey Mike,
I spoke to Marcos he said you were moving. Good luck with your move and future ventures.
Yeah I just need a break for a while.
My recovery has gone well. Very thankful.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Need to move the CSB and clowns lowering price to $1200 this is the last one I have. I have a few people that want my aquarium I need to get it empty

Last edited:
sohal has been sold.
Make me on offer on the CSB I may say yes. I need to break down my tank.

Going to start selling some Dry goods. This is local pickup
Gen 3 Radion Pro Manufacturer date Sep 3 2015 no issues $300
Gen2 Radion pro manufacturer date Feb 20 2012 upgraded to Gen 3 pro 4 years ago. No issues $250
2 x MP40 QD Aug 25 2017 and April 24 2017. These are silent. Local pickup $250 Each
1/3 Chiller not sure of maker but woks very well $300
Alpha 200 skimmer pump block replace last month with a Laguna Maxflow 1350 Great working skimmer. $400
large rock structures $300 for all of it.

Back