Tank Breakdown Sale

Mikefallen13

Hello,
I recently started a new job which has really prevented me from properly caring for my tank, so I've made the difficult decision to break it down. The tank itself and the equipment, unless listed on this post, is not for sale as a friend has already committed to buy it. I will do my best to clean the mounts/rock the coral is mounted on, but I'd highly recommend doing a hydrogen peroxide dip to remove any other pest algae. Payment by either cash or Paypal, cash preferred. Feel free to contact me if interested in anything or if you have any questions!

(For whatever reason, my pictures didn't upload so they will be added later today)

Livestock:

Pair of ORA Platinum percula clowns- both are under 2" at the moment.
$55 for both

Pair of WC Pajama Cardinals- 3", these guys have spawned on several occasions but I haven't had the time to attempt to raise the fry.
$30 for both

Gorgonians- I have 3 that I'd like to sell as a lot, 2 were purchased as purple frilly gorgs and the other is a flat bladed variety. The largest is about 13" tall, these will be sold unmounted but are easily attached to bits of Liverock with epoxy.
$25 for all three.

Mixed Zoa/paly rock- This was purchased from Aqua World in Emsworth a few months ago and has really filled in nicely after staring with a few small frags of each type.
$30

Devil's hand leather coral combo- This is a small rock with both a green polyp and normal type Devils hand leather colonies, both colonies are about 3-4" when expanded.
$20

Magnifica Anemone- This was a PetCo rescue that has slowly been recovering for the past few months. It's small, currently about 5" fully expanded, but very healthy and has been hosted by the pair of platinum clowns. This will most likely be sold with the large chunk of rock which its attached to, the rock is covered with green star polyps and a few random mushrooms. Obviously, the nem can be removed from the rock but for transport I think it would be much easier (and safer) to just leave it attached. Keep in mind, these are sensitive animals and need proper conditions to thrive. These are difficult to find established!
$40

Equipment:

I will get a list of equipment together this evening.

I will also offer a 10% discount on the total if more than one item is purchased by the same person!

Thanks for looking!

Mike Fallen

Back