Tank breakdown... selling everything

xtlosx

Just Reefin'
It's finally here... after battling with never ending algae issues to no avail I'm breaking down my system. It's heart breaking, and not a day I thought would come but it is happening. I'll be selling all of my live stock, equipment, everything, including tank\stand, etc.. This list will get updated with things as I have time to list it all.

I'm in no hurry to do this (not overnight or anything) and my live stock is most important to me. They need a good home as I have had many of them for a long time now.. My plan is to move the live rock, and other things first, then catch the fish in an empty tank otherwise it will be a pain. See something you like, let me know and I will reserve it for you. Everything is OBO, just reach out.

Equipment

- 150G tank, dual overflows, stand, canopy (minor scratching on the tank glass inside) - $100

- 40Breeder sump w\ bubble baffle system, and a fuge - $40

- Skimz Oval SV223 DC Internal Protein Skimmer (not even a year old) -$350

- Reef Keeper Lite w\ PH probe, temp probe, top off setup as well - $50

- 2x aqualifter top offs w\ tubing - $10 each

- Return pump - aqua hero medic I believe, need to figure this one out

- Assorted heaters ranging from 50 to 200W - $5-10 each

- 2x BRS dosing pumps with lots of tubing - $30 each

- 3x Echotech Radion Gen2s - $225 each w\ fans replaced recently.

- 125-150lbs of marco rock. Could be used as is, or cleaned, boiled, etc - $2\lb Lots of pieces to choose from, and I have mine stacked in three islands, zip tied together.

- Sand... fine sugar sand as well as reef mix.. lots of it.. - $50 takes it all.

- 2x MP40s - $200\each

- BRS two chamber reactor - $25

- 3x TLF reactors - $50 each

That's all for now.... Thanks for looking.

Not sure why I can't edit this thread at all..... Updated post here.

It's finally here... after battling with never ending algae issues to no avail I'm breaking down my system. It's heart breaking, and not a day I thought would come but it is happening. I'll be selling all of my live stock, equipment, everything, including tank\stand, etc.. This list will get updated with things as I have time to list it all.

I'm in no hurry to do this (not overnight or anything) and my live stock is most important to me. They need a good home as I have had many of them for a long time now.. My plan is to move the live rock, and other things first, then catch the fish in an empty tank otherwise it will be a pain. See something you like, let me know and I will reserve it for you. Everything is OBO, just reach out.

Equipment

- 150G tank, dual overflows, stand, canopy (minor scratching on the tank glass inside) - $100

- 40Breeder sump w\ bubble baffle system, and a fuge - $40

- Skimz Oval SV223 DC Internal Protein Skimmer (not even a year old) -$350

- Reef Keeper Lite w\ PH probe, temp probe, top off setup as well - $50 *** PENDING to Wildisme***

- 2x aqualifter top offs w\ tubing - $10 each *** PENDING to Wildisme***

- Return pump - aqua hero medic I believe, need to figure this one out

- Assorted heaters ranging from 50 to 200W - $5-10 each ***1 small heater PENDING to Wildisme***

- 2x BRS dosing pumps with lots of tubing - $30 each *** 1 PENDING to Wildisme***

- 3x Echotech Radion Gen2s - $225 each w\ fans replaced recently.

- 125-150lbs of marco rock. Could be used as is, or cleaned, boiled, etc - $2\lb Lots of pieces to choose from, and I have mine stacked in three islands, zip tied together.

- Sand... fine sugar sand as well as reef mix.. lots of it.. - $50 takes it all.

- 2x MP40s - $200\each

- BRS two chamber reactor - $25 *** 1 PENDING to Wildisme***

- 3x TLF reactors - $50 each

That's all for now.... Thanks for looking.

What are the dims on the tank?

Edit- I'm an idiot, dims are in your sig. I'll take the tank once your livestock is sold. I can paypal fund in advance if you want to hold it.

Last edited:
What are the dims on the tank?

Edit- I'm an idiot, dims are in your sig. I'll take the tank once your livestock is sold. I can paypal fund in advance if you want to hold it.

Sure no problem, I will PM you. Would you like the stand, and canopy as well? Fuge is available \ sump if you want that as well.

OK guys, so I have literally had a flurry of live stock questions, and there is a queue for people who want things... so I'll list everything, and people who are in line can take what they want until the queue is exhausted. I'm a bit overwhelmed with doing this as it's kind of a depressing day, but needless to say it has to happen.

Medium\Large purple tang - Have had this guy for 3 yrs, eats frozen, pellets, anything - $90

Small Bartlett Anthias - Been with us for over a year, eats frozen, pellets, anything - $25

Foxface rabbit fish - Been with us almost 3 yrs now - hoover vacuum, eats anything - $30

Pair of Booyah's clowns - Have had these guys as a pair for four years, the female I had in my old 60G cube six years ago now, so they mean a lot to us, they eat pellets, frozen, anything and are laying eggs constantly under the S. Gigantea - $75 \ pair

Large male African Exquisite Wrasse - Been with us about a year now, eats anything, very friendly and doesn't get scared when I put my hands in the water - $50

Various inverts, sand sifting starfish, and a serpent starfish - $5-20, come and pick

S. Gigantea anemone - This is probably the most heartbreaking of the bunch. I've had this guy for four years, never medicated, but isn't happy with my tank recently, so he needs a good home, preferably with the clowns. They've lived in him for four years. It's hard to find one of these, much less in good healthy condition. I'd like $150 for him, but would make a deal if you want the clowns. This is a show piece for any system, just amazing.

That's it for now, please let me know if my prices are unreasonable, I'm willing to work with people and want to make sure my animals find a good home, they mean a lot to our family.

Can you send me a picture of the sump, clowns and anemone. You can email or text them to me. Whatever is easier is fine with me.

bump..

Skimmer is still not sold, a doser, and some other things.. Give me some reasonable offers I would like to get these pending and start ripping this apart soon.

Purple Tang, Fox face, and other fish will be gone today. I'll post another thread at some point for odds and ends things.

System is now shut down, live stock is moved.. If you did a deposit for any equipment that I said tank had to be turned off for first, send me a PM\text and come get everything else that is pending.

Can you send me a picture of the sump, clowns and anemone. You can email or text them to me. Whatever is easier is fine with me.

Are you still interested in the sump? I need to get rid of some of the plumbing, shop vac out the tank and I can get the sump out. It's three chambers

Left -> Right

Drain , Bubble baffles, Return area, Fuge area draining back into return.. Clowns and Gigantea are gone.

Back