Tank bulders in Tampa/St.Pete area

Which tank roger I have done it to i can even get grade a silicone clear or black to put it back together

Which tank roger I have done it to i can even get grade a silicone clear or black to put it back together

Non that r up and running. It's a tank I have stored at my moms property north of here. I don't really have room to set it up anyways with the current plans now any ways. Thanks though.

Hmmm...trying to figure out lighting now on the 60"...thinking 48" 8 bulb ati but also thinking of mh t5 now....roger is yur supplement reefbrites on your ati?

Tank bulders in Tampa/St.Pete area

I would go with the Reefbreeders 60-W and 4x 48" T5's split 2 on each side. The RB's are a proven great value and the best part is you can service them yourself if something breaks.

Let me clarify on FAOIS, if you're serious about ordering the tank and have the dough, I would definitely order it from them. I've read nothing but good things about AGE tanks and they can only be bought through a LFS.

I just wouldn't waste his time if you're just kicking around the idea. I regretfully have done this in the past. These custom tanks aren't cheap. When it's all said and done you're probably looking at $2-3k for the tank plus shipping.

Hmmm...trying to figure out lighting now on the 60"...thinking 48" 8 bulb ati but also thinking of mh t5 now....roger is yur supplement reefbrites on your ati?

I like the 48 ati t5 with a strip of reef brights on a 60in tank. Think u will like that. I have 48ati on 48in tank 8 bulb with sup blue strip and cant run all 8 bulbs very long photoperiod. To much light

I'm interested to see how this goes for you. I am near the purchase stage on my upgrade now. Is glass more expensive to have custom made than acrylic? I'll probably be going with a 60 X 24 X 24 and I know none of the usual aquarium makers have this size. Apparently Perfecto used to but had problems. The guy at Marine Warehouse told me he wouldn't order it ever again.

Back