Tank for sale!!! PCS'ing soon

viancamolina

Hello, I was told that there was an Okinawa group on reef central and look here it is! Anyways, our family is leaving the island in August and we have a 55 gal saltwater tank that we really would like to sell before we leave. What's included? Practically the best of the best! Here is the list:

--Euro Reef ES5-3 Protein Skimmer
--Life Reef double overflow box
--Tunze Turbelle Stream powerhead kit TS12 with single controller (wavemaker/food timer)
-Metal Halides: IceCap system with spider light reflector (x2) and 2 Hamilton 175 watt 14,000K bulbs
--Custom made Stand and Canopy (finding a good stand and canopy is hard here on island)
--All livestock (live rock, corals, damsel, gamma, clownfish, anemones and room for more of your choice!)
--Marineland heater
--Custom Sump/refuge (may need to replace)
--Additives and supplements: Kent Marine Essential elements x2, Phytoplex, Strontium and Moolybdenum, Coral Vite, Coral Excel, liquid calcium, Kalkwasser x2, Iodine, Formula One and two fish food, Kent Marine Reef Carnivore fish food, Kent Marine Aqua Doser, Salt, Cleaning supplies, test kit.

Our tank has been set up and running for almost 2 years. Take all of this for $1500! This is a deal! Do the research and see! You can't beat this price. Willing to work out any deals. Please feel free to contact Vianca or CJ at 632-3343 we're on Kadena Air Base and will help you transport and set up the tank.

Glad you guys posted this. Again if you can't do a one time deal, I'm interested in a couple things if this get's split up.

Sounds really nice. What are the tanks dimensions? When is the best time to contact you? I wouldn't mind taking a look. Thanks for posting.

im going to call tommorow, and possibly go take a look. We are considering moving off base. Not sure on the halides, although, I could always sell them....

Sorry for not posting pictures yet. All of our stuff has already been packed and our USB cable for our camera is packed up. I'm going to try and use my friends computer to upload pictures. But if anyone wants to come by and check out the tank please feel free to give us a call anytime!

(this is Frank, the person who was over this evening)

If you guys get this before you go camping....Lindsay and I will take the tank. As we said, we will get ahold of you on Sunday afternoon to arange everything transporation wise.

its gonna be sweet. We bought it more-so for when we move back home. figured since we can afford it now, we really couldnt pass it up.

Jeff...gonna finally take some of that chaeto off your hands if you have some.

Ive got a few plans for it when I get it. Not right away, but I do have a few plans.

The tank already has a real nice light set-up on it. Shouldnt have any problems there. If anything, depending if we move off base or not, I might toss my halide in there also. That will give it 3, 175w MH lights. That should blind the fish pretty good.

I am also going to kick the water flow up a few notches. The Tunze seems to do an awsome job, I was really impressed with that. Had the super cool controller and everything. Im going to get a SQWD and toss that on there for the return, and maybe put a few jets in there. Im also debating weather or not to put my seio in there also. I will probably put the Seio in there at first, maybe remove it once the SQWD goes in. Im also going to put the CF lights I got from Jeff (which I still need to pay you for) and put that over the fuge. 65k bulb should grow chateo pretty nicely. Not as nice as a t-5 light but it should do the job. haha. The skimmer seemed like it was doing a hell of a job, wont need to make any changes there, the sump/fuge needs a little work, nothing a little JB weld wont fix. Overall it was a really nice set-up. Im super excited to get it. Couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. :lol: Once I move all of my coral over to the tank and let it do its thing...should be really nice.

Frank and Lindsay, just wanted to let you know that we got the message and we will be looking forward to your call on Sun. I hope you guys really enjoy the tank! We sure did! It's too bad I couldn't find a deal like this when I started setting up. I'm sure you are going to make the tank way more beautiful than we were able to. Anyways we'll talk more on Sunday for arrangements. Take care!!!

Frank, I got cheato for you. Also, JB weld is a no no. It will leach some nasties into the water. Bring it over and I will hook it up for you.

glad to hear you got it. I can't sell the boss on the idea of getting a reef tank.:sad2: I'll just have to live vicariously through the Saltwater gang and dive a lot.:p

Back