Tank I believe is sold, but possibly will have my solaris for sale 72"

jfolley67

My solaris is still under full warranty that is transferrable. Been fantastic. I got a nice deal on it and will pass this along. Go see the prices on these still. Mine is the 72" series G and I am thrilled with it but with the move to Tennessee I give first dibs on my light to the reef club. Price is 1950.00 firm. You will LOVE the results. You will LOVE no heat or electric bill increase. They are gorgeous and as beautiful as halides without the threat of fire. I pass these on at this price and trust me, after I hear all the stories of the cost of replacement bulbs, I was so glad I went with them but I think it will be several years before I am back into replacing my tank. If you are interested, just PM me. If they are not sold on the club forum here, I will post them on the selling forum in a week or so and offer shipping on them somewhere. I just saw a 24" sell for 1800.00 on reef central so I know I am going to help someone out here! Many of you have seen my tank and the solaris and the results of them. I loved that they go with the daylight hours of the year. You actually program the actual date, so in the summer, days are longer, in the winter, days are shorter, or you can program them to your liking as well. First one to PM and leaves a deposit for them wins! (I will need them until LuckyFish comes to get the tank). Tim, if you decide that you want them please email me asap.

Wow that really is too bad that you are out for a while. I loved the tank. I am out for a while too. Job and Life are calling and I had to respond. I just traded my 24 gallon yesterday, and I am having withdraws. That empty 50 gallon is looking like a good project......:crazy1: :crazy1: :blown:

solara's for sale LAST CALL

solara's for sale LAST CALL

going to put these on a larger forum if they are not sold by Tuesday.....last dibs to the club...1850.00 takes them........

Back