Tank move

Volcano1

Looks like I will be upgrading to a larger tank than my 300, to a 420.
Scheduled to pick-up the tank on Nov. 2
If any one is available to help with the move from and to my house that would be great. Need a few more bodies to help move the tank from it's current home to mine.Eventually moving it in to my house as well, at a later date.Compensation with food and beverage, maybe a frag if I have any.
That leaves a 180 and my 300 here. I will be moving 1 or both after I get the new tank set-up.
If anybody is available to help or may be interested in 1 or both tanks, please let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

Still hobbling around from the broken ankle incident. Could lend moral support, shout words of encouragement, fetch beers. Maybe we can round up the rest of the Redneck Reefers to help. I'll talk to Jimmy and Kevin.

i will be able to help u out if it is all done before 4pm cause then i would have to go to work. If u know any times let me know thanks
Jeremiah

Be heading up early that morning, hope to be back asap, try and get some better times this week. Hoping we have enough help getting it out of the house when we get there, unfortunately it's a 3 hour drive.

Looks like we will be leaving around 6:30, 3 hr drive ,loading time, 3 hour drive, so hopefully be back 3-4 at the latest.

Thaks to Joe and the other helpers on the tank move. It was MUCH easier when I got it home. The fun will be the move inside, hopefully learned enough getting it out of it's old home to ease the move here.Had some minor problems on some bumpy section of Interstate in Wis.Thanks to the rest who offered help, went easier than I thought, so we managed with a few less than I expected.

Todd whats new with the new tank build?? How soon to get it moved into the house if it's not already in?? If you need any help with anything let me know, Joe.

Still waiting on the stand to get made.Engineer still finalizing plans,hoped I could of got it in before it turned cold.

Back