Tank of the Month - December '06

Mano, how do you keep you LPS from killing other corals? For example, I'm amazed at how you manage to have a frogspawn and a hammer, as I was under the understanding they would kill anything within 6 inches from it. Any tricks? Also thought the bubble could do som damage as well.

Awsome, just proves how well you can do with T5 and T8 lighting. This tank is totally awsome. Well done. :rollface:

awesome tank!!!! i'm just getting started. i've been talking to a guy at work who has a saltwater tank also, he kept telling me keep it simple. that i don't need to invest 5k in a setup. i think i may switch to a two canister's on my 125. any recomendations would be helpful! where can i find good cheap lighting???
thanks for proving u can have a sweet tank
without metal halides!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8795083#post8795083 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NanoCube-boy
you tank is very nice and basic. Clean, no refugium or sump. Outstanding.

.....and not to mention none of those big things on top that hold the lights (the giant hoods). I love the sleek look and love the mixtures of corals. That is EXACTLY what I want. Nice job!

Thank U very much...:)
Happy new year...
party-smiley-020.gif

great looking tank :cheers:

On a side note: those powerstrips remind me of my dad's christmas light display, or better yet, Clark W. Griswalds wiring. :D

The Jan 2007 TOTM links to this thread. :(

Made for some confusing reading before I noticed.

Where is the thread for January?

Back