Tank of the Month - January 2006

Beautiful tank! Hard to beleive its only a 90 gallon.

where did you get the tank from? (made)

and where did you get the stand made from?

if you wouldnt mind the dimensions (not in cm)

congratulatiions!

wow that tank is amazing..i just love the sps in your tank they are so unique...you definately inspired me to have a tank like that some day...

Lucas

It's the highly sought after Gem Tang....

mortenN how much did you have to dish out for that guy?
Very nice tank btw!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6432574#post6432574 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mash35231
What kind of tang is the black with white dots?

Grattis med TOTM MortenN, det er vel egentlig ikke noen høyere utmerkelse for en hobby akvarist enn TOTM, dette er deg vel fortjent på alle måter, har sagt det før i annet forum "Du bare får det til du"
NIce and well deserved, superb TOTM.

let me first say that your tank is AWSOME.BUT,,, I'm a little suprised that no one has come out and mentioned that IMO you have WAY to many large tangs in that 90g. do you have upgrade plans? I'm not trying to start anything at all but I think it should be mentioned. I have the same amount of tangs in my 500g.

I really like the coloration, what are you running for actinics or did I miss that?

wow, you have some amazing colored corals. congrats on 14 months too, quite an accomplishment. :)

i don't think he reads this thread? i haven't seen any replies, or maybe it's just too overwhelming.

I'm also very curious to how his tangs are doing in his tank, makes me wonder about getting a tang for my 82g.

Yes, koden. He's replied in this thread several times already. I'm sure he'll be back. Bear in mind, please, that people do still have real lives to live. :D

oh i'm not critisizing, I think I meant to ask to see if people knew if he would ever see any questions. people do have real lives, I've never meant to say otherwise. he's definately going to have 3 pages worth of questions =) FAN CLUB!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6439678#post6439678 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by koden
oh i'm not critisizing, I think I meant to ask to see if people knew if he would ever see any questions. people do have real lives, I've never meant to say otherwise. he's definately going to have 3 pages worth of questions =) FAN CLUB!

Remember he does live in Norway so his schedule may not jive with ours due to time differences and I think he takes all the publicity pictures for the Norwegian Bikini Team. You wouldn't want to interrupt that would you?:p

Back