Tank of the Month - July 2002

Great Tank

Great Tank

Great Tank!! I especially liked the micron bag in the sump. I went out and got one yesterday. It works wonders. I wonder how the #$%^ I got by without one. Good idea.

great looking tank

great looking tank

First off your tank looks great
I see 2 return lines were dose the 2nd one come from
also were is your return location

I asked a few questions on the tank of the month forum I am not sure if you get a chance to go there but just wanna say you the man.

physh 1,

can you give some specifics on the float switch you have. did you make it, buy it? what is it? how's it installed? can you post pics of close-ups of it?

i have 2 float switches made by cameron for me that i havent used yet, so pm if interested, i have the sump type and the hang on aquarium type for sumpless, so let me know. 25.00.
they just hook onto tank or sump, then you plug it in, and plug a power had into the other lead off th wire, when it need filling it pumps water until float switch kicks it back off

i'm looking to make my own. that's why i wanted details about the way he made his float switches. i want some info so that i can make mine to suit my needs.

okey dokey

okey dokey

just trying to help you out, the ones i have are adjustable and would work on any tank set up you could possibly think of, but excuse me for trying to help someone out, email cameron he will tell you where the float switches came from, and its real easy to wire up just check out his website.
later
raven

Back