Tank of the Month - May 2008

Woow!!!

The best there is!

I just love this tank, Im so sorry I was in Thailand, spoke with Mr.Chingchai and the visit didnt work out as I went diving and then collecting in Vietnam.

I hope to be back in June, and hopefully I will be still welcome then.

Mr.Chingchai, is it a Blue Squamosa there under the corals in the dark???

Chingchai, What is this coral in the bottom left of this picture?
img0261277d262gb8.jpg

Wow. Absolutely the best tank I've ever seen, period.

I definitely now have something to shoot for!

You have an absolutely amazing tank! GREAT job! I love your fish selection, too!

And how in the world did you get such amazing clams!? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. :)

Brandon

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12498516#post12498516 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ezcompany
de chai duai krub (is that how to say it?)
Congratulations ching, i still have that photo you sent me and its absolutely breath taking.
If there was any higher honor on RC than totm, then I'm sure your tank would be a serious contender.

ezcompany. Thank you krub.
It should be " de jai duay krub " :)
How do you know Thai words? That is amazing.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12498532#post12498532 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kumamoo
Congrats Chingchai , amazing tank ....:D :thumbsup:

kumamoo. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12498654#post12498654 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Cajun Reefer
Incredible! A well deserved congratulations!
Cajun Reefer. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12498683#post12498683 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rickyrooz1
This is one of my favorite tanks! My next tank is going to be based off of yours.

Rickyrooz1. Thanks.
Any help I can do for you, let me know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12499127#post12499127 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Vili_Shark
Woow!!!

The best there is!

I just love this tank, Im so sorry I was in Thailand, spoke with Mr.Chingchai and the visit didnt work out as I went diving and then collecting in Vietnam.

I hope to be back in June, and hopefully I will be still welcome then.

Mr.Chingchai, is it a Blue Squamosa there under the corals in the dark???

Hi Avi,

Thanks.
We should meet during your last visit.
Anyway, look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Yes, it is Blue Squamosa.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12499164#post12499164 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kar93
Chingchai, What is this coral in the bottom left of this picture?
img0261277d262gb8.jpg

It is some kind of local Plate coral. Very cheap here.
I forgot their scientific name. Sorry.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12499474#post12499474 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NeveSSL
Wow. Absolutely the best tank I've ever seen, period.

I definitely now have something to shoot for!

You have an absolutely amazing tank! GREAT job! I love your fish selection, too!

And how in the world did you get such amazing clams!? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. :)

Brandon

Brandon. Thanks a lot.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12500900#post12500900 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chris@IceCap
Awsome tank!!!

Thanks for choosing IceCap ballasts for your lighting needs.

Chris
IceCap Inc.

Chris. Thanks.
I only choose the best stuffs for my tank.

What an unbelievable, beautiful tank! As a beginner to this hobby, it is a true inspiration. Keep up the great work!

The colors, the colors, the colors, the colors!!! Wow.

I can never wait for the TOTM pics and article to come out and yours was worth the wait.

Back